Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Outsourcing of Your Education


I looks like user bstancel over at elance.com has posted a job bid that looks mighty similar to our Homework 3: Zuckerville. In fact, it looks identical, as you can see from the screenshot. Click on the image to see the full resolution, or click here to see the original (you can only see the full posting if you are registered with elance).

Of course, if bstancel was a student in my class then I am sure this would qualify as a violation of our honor code which I would have to report and would lead to all kinds of paperwork and possible expulsion of the student. So, its probably just someone else who really wants to play this awesome game I designed for your homework. As such, I have already bid $50 to do the job, so don't try to under bid me because, you can't. I already have the answer.

2 comments:

Deathbreak said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Oh man, that's too rich. I don't know how you found this, but great work! You should have left it off this page and submitted an answer to see who was cheating.
That's just too funny, man.

Jason Rikard said...

Amazing.